We'll make it easy.
Have us call you.
Speak with an advisor today at 866-932-4692 to learn more about degree programs at the nation's community college!
Associate of Arts
Health Care Administration
Logistic & Transportation
Classes start every 4 weeks
registration is ongoing!
Students with documented disabilities may contact the Special Needs Coordinator to arrange appropriate academic accommodations. The services are designed to make educational opportunities at Iowa Central equally accessible to all students enrolled in college credit classes. If you feel you qualify for academic support services, you should contact the Special Needs Coordinator, Heather Lundberg, for an appointment by calling 1-800-362-2793 extension 1045 or by emailing email@example.com. Students must provide documentation of their disability dated within the last three years and request accommodations by contacting the Special Needs Coordinator. The coordinator will not contact students unless they have personally made a request for services. Please request any services or accommodations well in advance of your course start date. Notification of a disability does not guarantee that students will be eligible for accommodations.
The goal of the office is to remove barriers and to help disadvantaged and disabled individuals as they prepare themselves for college and the workforce.
- Our services are individualized for each student's learning needs. Services actually provided to the student are determined by the nature of the disability, the college's educational requirements, and available resources.
- Services may include academic counseling, advocacy, learning strategies, tutoring, note-takers, alternative testing accommodations, and auxiliary aides.
1. Complete an application (click here to download application .pdf)
2. Complete a financial aid application
3. Have college transcripts sent
4. Contact Heather Lundberg, the coordinator of special needs, in the Student Success Center 1-800-362-2793 extension 1045, to discuss your educational plan.
5. Sign up for class.
This will ensure that accommodations are in place when you need them.