We'll make it easy.
Have us call you.
Speak with an advisor today at 866-932-4692 to learn more about degree programs at the nation's community college!
Associate of Arts
Health Care Administration
Logistic & Transportation
Classes start every 4 weeks
registration is ongoing!
In accordance to the U.S. Department of Education 668.43 (b) Institutional Information Policy, institutions offering distance education to students in other states must provide a grievance process and accreditation information.
Iowa Central Community College is regionally accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Schools and Colleges.
230 S. LaSalle St., Suite 7-500
Chicago, IL 60604-1413
- August 1967 College granted Federal Fund Eligibility
- August 1969 College granted Correspondent Status
- March 1971 College granted Recognized Candidate for Accreditation Status
- July 1973 College beame Candidate for Accreditation under the new policy
- March 1974 College granted Accredited Status
- July 1979 Accreditation reaffirmed
- June 1984 Accreditation reaffirmed
- June 2001 Accreditation reaffirmed
- February 2011 Accreditation reaffirmed
To view the College’s current accreditation by the NCA, please view:
The College is also accredited by the State of Iowa Department of Education.
Complaint Resolution by State
Iowa Central’s desires to resolve any grievances in a timely, confidential, and expedited manner. Students are encouraged to resolve the issue internally using the College’s Board Policy (see below). However, students who are enrolled in a state other than Iowa and are enrolled through distance learning programming may file a complaint with the state in which the student resides. The following link will take you to a page that will give you links to each of the 50 states including District of Columbia. https://www.iowacentralonline.com/complaint_resolution_by_state.asp
Iowa Central Community College Board Policy click on the link below to view it.
Complaint Grievance Process
The Higher Learning Commission’s website for complaint process: