We'll make it easy.
Have us call you.
Speak with an advisor today at 866-932-4692 to learn more about degree programs at the nation's community college!
Program of Interest:Computer Networking Technology
Associate of Arts
Health Care Administration
Logistic & Transportation
Classes start every 4 weeks
registration is ongoing!
Hardware & Software Requirements
Students must have the requirements listed below:
- Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Software Trial version will not work (not provided with course materials or by Iowa Central)
- IBM PC Compatible
- Pentium III or higher
- 2GB RAM minimum; or higher
- SVGA graphics (800x600/16-bit color)
- Hard drive disk space requirements: 10GB or higher of free hard drive space
- DVD Rom disk drive for course materials
- One of the following operating systems must be installed: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Win 7 or Higher
- Live internet connection (High speed broadband, T1 or ISDN recommended; 56K minimum connection required). Persistent connection required.
- Browser Software
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 7.0 or later
- Mozilla FireFox 3.0 or higher (Preferred Browser)
- Macromedia Flash Player 10 or higher
- Access to a recording device such as VHS/VHS-C videotapes, CD/DVD, or a high quality web cam (web cam should be tested prior to the start of SPC-101)